We proclaim and hereby undertake and warrant that the following information appearing on our site is accurate. Also, disclaimers and warranties of the same content will be set up in visible places on the Website in order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.
1) We guarantee that the information presented on the physical properties of offered Products is correct or very close to being completely accurate, with the possibility of minor errors, or errors of less importance for the essence of things. This guarantee primarily refers to the weight of jewellery, to all stated sizes and dimensions, to mineral types and to the materials used for making, including the type of processing and finish used in gemstone production. Specifically, please note that some products on our Website (‘Products’) may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to show details more clearly, or at a smaller than actual size to show the entire item. The actual size is always specified in international measurements. We will issue a legally binding certificate to this effect.
2) All Crafts that we offer for sale are presently in stock. We sell exclusively already produced jewellery, so we can send them immediately, once you make the purchase.
3) We guarantee that the Product photographs precisely and explicitly represent the offered jewellery and gemstones. These images have not in any way been adjusted, developed, modified or revised using any photo-editing software, nor were they artificially ‘enhanced’ using photo processing tools, to make the Crafts appear perfect and unreal. The photographs on our website represent the items we offer as accurately as possible, except in rare cases when it is clearly stated that there are some minor differences. We clean Crafts AFTER we sell them to you and not photos BEFORE we sell. Therefore small details and even flaws can be seen. We sell jewellery that is crafted by hand to bring out the inherent qualities of the minerals that are unique in each gem, and are shown in the photographs. It is these unique characteristics that give our pieces of jewellery an attractive charm to the wearer who feels attuned to it. Certain photos are enlarged many times to display any peculiarities that may not be visible to the naked eye. Such individual details set these pieces apart, distinguishing them from others that are machine-made with many identical copies, all lacking in character. We will issue a legally binding certificate to this effect.
4) Each Product we offer is hand-crafted, unless expressly stated otherwise. We will issue a legally binding certificate to this effect.
5) Each piece we offer is an original – like you - except in the few cases where it is expressly stated on the Website not to be so. These particularities include the design, colour and shape of the stone, as well as its mineral structure, its colours, allure and glamour, and energy. All this makes Ruby Charm Unique Crafts. About this we will issue a legally binding certificate.
6) Each gemstone that is a part of our Crafts was chosen with our hands, and was held and recognized. Each crystal we sell is vibrantly alive and full of energy. We never buy crystal before seeing it, nor do we buy in bulk or in barrels. We never buy online, unseen and not distinguished. All we sell was chosen, touched upon our hands before we ventured to offer it you. About this we will issue a legally binding certificate.
7) The information on the scientific basis of minerals, metals and gems contained on this Website is given for general information and for purposes of interest only. Whilst we try to ensure that the information on the Website is correct and up-to-date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies. As a result, you should not solely rely on this information, and we recommend that you seek advice or further guidance before taking any action based on the information given on this Website.
8) Information about the energy of crystals, the attributes and characteristics they possess, and about their impact on our lives, as well as the symbolism they carry, is given to promote a better understanding of the creation of the Earth. However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any influence our crystals may have on anyone, nor do we guarantee any effect. Such information is intended for symbolic interpretation, as well as a psychological support in pursuing your goals. For their influence in this sense we do not accept any kind of responsibility nor do we guarantee any effect.
9) The foregoing is especially true for the crystals stated to have a beneficial influence on health and physical well-being. The effects of the crystals, as expressed on this Website, are intended only as symbolic, as a part of ancient beliefs, as well as for their energy and psychological benefits. If you have any health problems, please consult your doctor. This site does not offer alternative medicine, nor any guarantee of health benefits.
10) The information given in the Contents section, entitled Stories about gemstones, Stories about crafts, Stories about people and crystals and Stories about the properties of stones is all entirely fictitious. These stories are works of fiction and imagination, some inspired by real people and events, others without any known basis. These stories are for entertainment and interest. They teach us to think and conjure, and to better understand the appearance and characteristics of our Crafts or gems.
© Copyright Rubycharm. All rights reserved